March 21, 2011

,,mengharap ??!! =='''

 
 
 
Boy: I need someone to talk to.
Girl: I'm always here for you.
Boy: I know.
Girl: What's wrong?
Boy: I like her so much.
Girl: Talk to her.
Boy: I don't know. She won't ever like me.
Girl: Don't say that...you're amazing.
Boy: I just want her to know how I feel.
Girl: Then tell her.
Boy: She won't like me.
Girl: How do you know that?
Boy: I can just tell her...
Girl: Well just tell her.
Boy: What should I say?
Girl: Tell her how much you like her.
Boy: I tell her daily.
Girl: What do you mean?
Boy: I'm always with her...I love her.
Girl: I know how you feel. I have the same problem...but he'll never like me.
Boy: Wait. Who do you like?
Girl: Oh, some boy.
Boy: Oh, she won't like me either.
Girl: She does.
Boy: How do you know?
Girl: Because who wouldn't like you?
Boy: You.
Girl: You're wrong. I love you.
Boy: I love you too.
Girl: So are you going to talk to her?
Boy: I just did. 
 

hurmm ,, agak2 nye ade takk smone yg akan cakap mcm tuu kat akuu ?? eishhh ,, terlebihh jiwang laa pulakk .. jz dream ! tak salahh kan ,. wlupun mybe ini hny anganan . btul2 ?? ade ke ? ade ke yg sanggup cakap mcm nie ?? ye2 jew .. aku jee yg syok sndiri takk hengatt .       
" my prince charming bile nak datang masuk minang saya ??"  
wahhh ..mmg muka takk malu .. wujud lagi ke prince charming nie ?? alahalaaa ..
jgn mgharap sgt laa kann . nanti diri tuu jugakk yg merana ..asyik makan hati je hari2 smpaii tembam !! :D
 
" Have you ever felt something inside you say just move on,well i fell the way everyday and if a guy breaks up with you then you were not meant to be together if he can't handle you at your worst then he does not deserve you at your best."


understand ?? ooyeahh .. buat2 paham laa kann .. xpee . sekadar ingin share together . 
xpee kan ?? ilmu ... ye?? hehe .. yelahh tuu XD .
tp ayat nie mcm utk org putus cintaa jew ?? hurm ,, ape2 jelahh ..
but ,, akuu tak putus cintaa okee .. lambat lagii . nie jz tunggu orang membalas cintaa je nie ...
haishh ,, takk habiss2 gedikk die nie .. menggataall tak sudahh ...
mmg nak kena piatt telinga ngn ibu nie ... hohooo XDD



notakaki :: maaflahh yew ,, malam isnin nie tibe2 terSENGAL + terJIWANG = terGEDIK ..
chill laa kan .. biaseelahh , idea tgh mncurah2 .. hehe .. outt ,, cheers .. have a nice day :))

No comments:

Blog Ini kepunyaan pemilik nama Hazwanie Zulkurnain .DOnt copy cat k !